Friday 7 June 2013

Clearly not Perfect

Inspired by my early morning realization that I hadn't scheduled a post to be released in time for not one, but two days, I decided to remind myself that no one is perfect!  Overcoming fears, manipulating setbacks and admitting your faults are great first steps to rectify things gone wrong.

Any challenge you set in your path is bound to be delayed or at risk at some point.  Choose to dust yourself off, jump back in and attack the goal again.

As disappointed I am I missed two days in my challenge, I'm going to overcome by doubling up my posts and reflecting on the wonderful evening I spent in the moment, with my son, at the golf course.

Learn from your setbacks, live in the moment and set your plan back in motion.  How do you react when your plans fall off track?

No comments:

Post a Comment