Sunday 3 November 2013

A Year full of Challenges

Wow!  It appears as if it has been a long time since I've had time to get my thoughts down!  That doesn't mean it hasn't been a constant thought every night before bed.  I've contemplated where I wanted my thoughts to take me...what else I thought I had to share. I have officially come to the conclusion that as usual, sometimes I tend to over think things.

I have spent a lot of time this year involved in various challenges.  My winter healthier eating challenge, the spring meditation challenge, the spring gratitude challenge, the pre summer blogging challenge, the summer stress reducer challenge, the fall 10K challenge, the fall healthier eating challenge.  I guess my point is, that in the last 10 months I've successfully completed a lot of awesome programs that have given me proof that I am capable of a lot of things.

I'm ready to amp the end of the year up a bit now.  I have enrolled again in a meditation program, I am busier than ever in a physical sense, my healthy eating is getting better, I look forward to blogging more and heading into the Christmas season is the best time of the year to practice gratitude!  As a result, I'm going to take all of the wonderful things I learned and tried this year and I'm going to spend the next 2 months being the best that I can be.

I'm sure trying to embed these healthy living practices into my life may be difficult but I can't think of a better way to ring in the new year.  I'm happy to have others join in my journey, choose the parts you want and spend the next couple months reflecting and sharing the positive changes you are guaranteed to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment