Saturday 31 August 2013

The world is full of many people

Sometimes it is hard to balance others in our busy lives.  We have our family, we have friends from the past, friends from the present and people you could see yourself spending time with in the future.  Sometimes, the only thing I feel that is lacking is quality time to spend with any of them!

The demands on our time is sometimes so overwhelming that I want to crawl in bed and go to sleep instead of trying to figure out how to fit everyone in.  Tie in demands on time with work and activities and stress level tends to jump thru the roof.  I'm working on changing my stress into gratitude, being thankful for the wonderful relationships I have with everyone I'm lucky enough to care about.  

So to all of you I spend my time with, please know you mean a lot to me, my life is richer with you in it, even if our time together is limited :)   Also beware...I may be hounding you to spend more time with me, something I don't often do because I know everyone else leads busy lives too.  You won't hurt my feelings if the timing just isn't right, just walk away knowing that if I asked you, it must be because I value your time and involvement in my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment