Friday 30 August 2013

Who Am I?

I've spent a month enjoying life.  Doing things I want to do, some days doing nothing at all.  Health and happiness were the top priority and stress for the most part non existent.  The month at a much slower pace than our family is used to has given me a chance to reflect and renew my goals for the rest of the year.  Step one...to set the stage for my goals, I have to know who I am.

I've realized that...

I am unique.
I am caring.
I am stubborn.
I am competitive.
I am controlling.
I am open to change.
I am reflective.
I am easily distracted.
I am full of good intentions.
I am judgemental.
I am weak.
I am strong.
I am kind.
I am helpful.
I am quick to act.
I am sensitive.
I am shy.
I am impatient.
I am eager to please.
I am a leader.
I am influenced by others.
I am clearly in conflict with myself!
I am still becoming who I am!

Looks like I have some work to do and like my photo...it's going to be an uphill challenge...or is it? Perception is everything :)  Do you know who you are?


No comments:

Post a Comment